Low Carb Gluten Sugar and Dairy Free Linzer Biscuits 300g
Finest Hand Made Gluten Free Sugar Free and Dairy Free Low Carb Linzer Biscuits
Low Carb Jam Filled Soft and Sweet Sandwich Biscuits with Natural Sweeteners
Linzer cookies are a biscuit form of the Austrian linzertorte, a delicious treat named after the city of Linz, Austria. They are biscuit sandwiches with a scrumptious jam filling seen through a sweet window of any cut out shape you like, in the top biscuit of the sandwich.
Lovely biscuits for meetings, parties, afternoon teatime or elevenses.
These products support 9 different lifestyles / diet.
- Normal (diet free)
Low sugar or Sugar free
- Low sodium
- Gelatin free
- Perfect solution to avoid high carb and sugar intake when you have sweet cravings.
- Gluten Free, Sugar Free and Dairy free option satisfy the most common allergies.
- Contains 64% less carbohydrate than biscuit made with sugar.
- This low-calorie and sugar free biscuit can also help you live a full life but avoid type 2 diabetes.
- The calorie of these low carb crackers doesn’t reach 500Kcal/100g.
- At least 30% less calorie than biscuits made from wheat flour.
- This product is diet and diabetic friendly.
Ideal for children and healthy people to reduce their sugar intake.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
1 Biscuit is: 16g = Total carbohydrate: 3.47g
|Typical Value per 100g||100g||1 biscuit=16g|
|of which saturates:||10.4g||1.66g|
|of which natural sugars from apricot:||1.5g||0.24g|
Ingredients: Margarine (vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, palm oil, sunflower oil in varying proportions), water, emulsifiers (monoglycerides and diglycerides of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin), sodium, citric acid, flavourings, carotene colouring, gluten-free mixed-flour (corn starch, bamboo fibre, psyllium seed husks, rice flour, potato protein, potato starch, inulin, xanthine, sodium), lupine protein (Lupin), erythritol, Heart sugar free apricot jam (apricot 40%) natural vanilla flavour, stevia, lemon oil sunflower oil, peanut oil (Nut), lemon flavour.
Allergens: Lupin, Nut
Storage: Store it in dry place under 25C. Protect from direct sunlight.